• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ipad copy screen help

its a mid tablet there is no model number on the device would it help if i upload pics

Android ePad/aPad 7" Touch Tablet Notebook - UK Seller on eBay (end time 25-Oct-10 19:31:18 BST)

Upvote 0
I have the same model with the same problem. I tried to adjuest the brightness down a bit and it went completely dark. Now with a full restart, I see the cute little start-up routine (so the screen itself is still fine) but when the boot is completed, the screen goes completely dark. What's not possible is fixing this through any menu (can't see them) or a combination of buttons (systematically tried every combination).

On another forum, someone "helped" by pointing out the inferiority of the chipset in this particular device. That is perhaps interesting, but hardly useful. I'd really like to know if there is a solution, since I was just getting to find the tablet a bit useful - and fun.

Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones