ipad copy screen help

Last Updated:

1. donny123

donny123 New Member This Topic's Starter

i have an ipad copy that runs android and i tried to change the screen brightness and now after it boots up the screen goes blank

anyone now how a can reset it

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

menu-settings-sd and storage-factory data reset

3. donny123

thanks but the screen goes black after the boot screen

4. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

It might help if we knew the manufacturer and model of the Android tablet. Some of the current crop of Chinese tablets have an unfortunate tendency of being somewhat temperamental.

5. donny123

6. columbusreef

columbusreef New Member

I have the same model with the same problem. I tried to adjuest the brightness down a bit and it went completely dark. Now with a full restart, I see the cute little start-up routine (so the screen itself is still fine) but when the boot is completed, the screen goes completely dark. What's not possible is fixing this through any menu (can't see them) or a combination of buttons (systematically tried every combination).

On another forum, someone "helped" by pointing out the inferiority of the chipset in this particular device. That is perhaps interesting, but hardly useful. I'd really like to know if there is a solution, since I was just getting to find the tablet a bit useful - and fun.

Thanks in advance.

7. Linh Vu

Linh Vu New Member

hello
    I got the same problem . I e-mailed the manufacture , got reply and it worked !
    Just go to this link : [FONT=&quot] http://www.sendspace.com/file/jzv33v [/FONT]download to your computer ,unzip then copy to your micro Sd card ,put it in you a-pad , turn on power and that 's it .( make sure the sd card is blank , nothing in it )
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]