• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

iPhone 4 - Black 16GB (AT&T)

nicallen63

Oct 30, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.facebook.com
Item Description : AT&T Apple iPhone 4 - Black 16gb
Price : Trade/OBO
Rate it : 8.5/10
What it comes with : Original box & all original accessories, Hip case, Belkin metal back case, and Incipio hard rubber case
Item location : Florida
Shipping Details : USPS Priority
Payment Options : PayPal
Contact Info : Nicallen63@gmail.com or PM me.

Getting a little tired of my iPhone so i thought id see if anyone had anything they'd want to trade for it. It is in great condition, there are a few little dots on the back glass but the screen is 100% flawless. Its currently jailbroken on iOS 5. Feel free to shoot me some offers and trades. Email for the quickest response. Thanks.

Item Description : AT&T Apple iPhone 4 - Black 16gb
Price : Trade/OBO
Rate it : 8.5/10
What it comes with : Original box & all original accessories, Hip case, Belkin metal back case, and Incipio hard rubber case
Item location : Florida
Shipping Details : USPS Priority
Payment Options : PayPal
Contact Info : Nicallen63@gmail.com or PM me.

Getting a little tired of my iPhone so i thought id see if anyone had anything they'd want to trade for it. It is in great condition, there are a few little dots on the back glass but the screen is 100% flawless. Its currently jailbroken on iOS 5. Feel free to shoot me some offers and trades. Email for the quickest response. Thanks.

As per new guideline rules, your required to include name and date in your pictures.

http://androidforums.com/classifieds/44508-guidelines-read-me-updated-9-20am-cst-11-07-2011-a.html

Thanks.:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones