iPhone 4 has been replaced...

Last Updated:

1. sadkins292

sadkins292 Active Member This Topic's Starter

So i walked into my local bestbuy today to pick up a nook, and saw something so amazing I was as happy as a catholic priest at Chuck E. Cheeses. The iphone 4 display at the front of the mobile area had been replaced by a HTC display set showing off 3 of their major android phones, which means the evo was of course there :D. They even had a screen playing all kinds of stuff behing the phones. I didnt even bother to look for the iphone 4s, but i was happy to see Android being showcased like that lol

Advertisement
    NightAngel79, SB13X, rdub53 and 2 others like this.
  2. pwnst*r

pwnst*r Well-Known Member

3. bearsfan85

bearsfan85 Well-Known Member Developer

as an ex employee towards then end of my employment there was a heavy shift towards android phone sales, and now as a RZPM Silver member, they give out tons of bonus points for going android.

This is probably because apple is slowing moving in on bby sales of apple products by opening more apple stores, there are at least 3 in chicago and most people will go to an apple store to buy an apple prodcut, so bby is changing its business strategy.

4. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

What were the other two phones on the front cover?

5. quest7

quest7 Well-Known Member

The joke about the priest, had me LMAO!!!

6. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

EVO, Droid Incredible and Aria

7. MrX8503

MrX8503 Well-Known Member

I think that's great that HTC is stepping up their game in marketing. When I was in bestbuy the iPhone kiosk had two iPhones, both loaded with dummy info to showcase how it works.

Whereas.....the other top android phones were mostly plastic shells and the ones that were functioning had nothing loaded on them. Such as music, photos, contacts, etc. Apple has all of this dummy info all ready to go.