iphone 4 is more expensive than captivate

Last Updated:

1. zpzgclan

zpzgclan Member This Topic's Starter

i regret i switched my phone from iphone 4 to captivate. im on a 2 year contract and the price for me to upgrade the phone was the same $199.
    i found out there's about a $200 difference when it comes to no commitment price. wow thats alot of money

Advertisement
  2. CoMaToast

CoMaToast Well-Known Member

Bring your captivate back then.. You have 30 days

3. zpzgclan

zpzgclan Member This Topic's Starter

i want to.. but they won't let me do that because i already had an exchange. and its only one time exchange.

4. ATTme

ATTme Member

1 time exchange indeed.

5. CoMaToast

That sucks man.. Since you were lucky enough to get an I4 tho, you probably should have stayed with it.. You know EXACTLY what the iphone is gonna do , but the captivate is a whole new bal game, thats why I got my captivate first, because I already knew I would like the I4 , but was gonna give something different a shot...

Any friends or family up for an upgrade? Give them your captivate and get whatever you want on their upgrade?

Thats what I was thinking of doing.. Having my mom re up her contract and just giving her my captivate, then taking whatever i want :)

Might as well just stick with it now man.. The contract BS fir the deal on new phone is stupid IMO, but thats how they make money

6. Max Tempest

Max Tempest Well-Known Member

That's too bad, I got my Captivate for $25 w/2-year contract extension when it first came out. I'm so happy with it and saving $174.

7. CoMaToast

I saw a few places had them for $49.. Where did u get yours

8. Max Tempest

Max Tempest Well-Known Member

Letstalk.com, which is with Walmart I guess. It would have been free, but I chose the $15 data plan instead of $30, which bumped the phone to $50. Before I finalized the order, I looked up Letstalk coupon codes just in case and found a $25 off one for phone w/plan purchase. But this is all when the Captivate first came out, it's most likely not free anymore.

9. gybryant

gybryant Member

I got mine from the ATT store for $99. I'm not a new customer, but I think they gave me the new customer price anyway.

10. jonE5

jonE5 Well-Known Member

sell yours on ebay and get an iphone 4 if you really want one.