1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Iphone 4 stop working help please

1. SirSpace

SirSpace Well-Known Member

My cousin has an iphone 4 first generation. She was charging yesterday throughout the day and then sometime in the afternoon she went to charge it and it wouldnt charge. She tried the charger on her bf i phone and it charged. The phone wont turn on and wont hold charge any ideas?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

SirSpace, as you probably know this is an Android forum, while some of us are previous iPhone users your best bet for help would be to visit this forum: iSource Forums
    KENNECTED likes this.
  3. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Broken charger port or dead battery most likely.
  4. SirSpace

sorry digi i figured that since it being an android forum i could shoot an iphone question through. i sorry lol and yeah i kinda figured that too gmash but wanted to see if anyone else had this problem
  5. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

It probably needs to be sent for repair as it sounds like a faulty charging port
    SirSpace likes this.
  6. SirSpace

god i hate apples lol so happy i have an android phone and ty for the info
  7. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

No problem sure thats what im here for
  8. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Probably dead battery. I had an older click wheel iPod once. The battery died and it would not power up for nothing. It was dead. I would expect dead battery in your case. Hit up ifixit.com for the device. They should have a kit much cheaper then apple will charge. May be worth a shot first.