1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

iPhone/Android

Last Updated:

1. zatchbell322

zatchbell322 Member This Topic's Starter

I have an android and my friend has an iPhone, are there any games that we could play toghether? Kinda like words with friends...

Advertisement
  2. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

idk about games, but Bump works with Android and iOS. :)

3. bjordan

bjordan Well-Known Member

Homerun Battle 3D works across both phones. It's a great game too.

4. Skurvy_Pirate

Skurvy_Pirate New Member

Homerun Battle 3D is an ok game I would say. It used to be better. But I would definitely not recommend it, the developer really sucks. Don't respond to anything about bugs with their app on the forum but will respond same day to people having trouble buying it. They promised new equipment(iPhone has had new equipment for a LOOOOOONG time) when I bought it back in March. And when I bought it they had already been promising it for a few months. It still has never showed up. They released an update that literally made the game nearly unplayable. Random exits, graphic artifacts after a few minutes of play (if you didnt get kicked out of the game). Their site and comments were flooded with people begging to fix it. They didn't release an update for well over a month and a half which didn't even fix it. They could have easily rolled back to the previous version temporarily until they had a good fix. Long story short, ok game, not worth $5 bucks, and a TERRIBLE developer (at least on Android, they neglect us compared to iPhone: charge more, less features, zero support).

Anyways, my favorite game is called UniWar. It is kind of a cross between Advance Wars and Starcraft. I would check it out, or at least some reviews.

I hear Skies of Glory is good. Its a dogfighting game and people seem to really like it.

Galcon is also out for both and is multiplayer, but I am not sure if it is multiplayer across platforms.