iPhone convert

Last Updated:

1. crawhart

crawhart New Member This Topic's Starter

My road here has been twisted (much like me).

I had a Palm Treo for several years. I had iPhone jealousy so last summer I switched to iPhone.

For 6 days.

And then, after two threatened lawsuits (small claims forms already filled out and sent to the General Counsel to both Sprint and AT&T), I got my same old Treo (and the same plan, with no new contract) with Sprint. Quite simply, the AT&T service in San Francisco sux. Sux. SUX.

So, I continued using my Treo (what I christened my Soviet iPhone because it was big, gray, big and bulky, and "yesterday's technology today") until last week.

I love my Hero so far. I'm not a "power user". I would say that I'm more of a fortified solar user. I need it for phone, e-mails (5 accounts), texting, and so far everything else is gravy.

I have no idea yet how to upload music. I have a Class 6 8GB MicroSD card coming courtesy of Amazon. (Was my research correct, that Class 6 should speed up things?)

Anyone have the definitive set of links for tutorials? I must have spent 8 hours (seriously!) trying to find a workaround for not being able to do multiple deletions of my e-mail... downloading a couple of apps, etc.--before I stumbled upon the ability to do the menu>>delete>>menu>> (and then selecting individually or selecting all). ARGGHHH!

OK, that's enough for now.

Advertisement
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Yes Class 6 is the highest speed available

3. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forums! :D

4. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember VIP Member

Welcome to the forums! :)

5. Dreamliner

Dreamliner Well-Known Member

I've got a Sprint Hero too...life in the clunky lane...woo!

I looked at the 'Moment' because it has a faster chip, but I cant get over the Sense UI in my hero...

:rolleyes: