IPhone Fanboys try to "one up"the fantastic EVO bashing Iphone video!!

Last Updated:

1. wase4711

wase4711 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

ok, its the Apple Fanbois turn to try and outdo the funniest video on the web..check out their lame attempt to copy it..

YouTube - HTC EVO vs iPhone4

Advertisement
  2. Jammy

Jammy Well-Known Member

Why do you feel the need to hate people because they want to buy a different phone than you?

3. wase4711

i dont hate them, I love them..

and, the more people that buy Iphones, means there are more EVO's available for those that actually appreciate the difference...

4. cds0699

cds0699 Well-Known Member

I'm so sick of hearing about Apple and the iPhone on an Android forum personally.

zamardii12 likes this.
  5. wase4711

thats why its in the "lounge", so it doesnt pollute the EVO forums...

6. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

I too have no idea why Android fanboys and iPhone fanboys feel the need to flame each other on the Interwebs. To me it proves that none of them have real lives.

c_aus likes this.
  7. HustlinDaily

HustlinDaily Well-Known Member

I think it is the same guy who made both videos.

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

8. HustlinDaily

HustlinDaily Well-Known Member

But yeah, that vid was lame. It is obvious which side he or she leans towards.

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

9. nickdog670

nickdog670 Well-Known Member

It is the same creator of the other video. It says so in the description and in the related videos.

10. Railroadmaster

Railroadmaster Well-Known Member

So wait openness is a bad thing so it is good to have grandmaster Steve jobs tells us what we should do with devices we pay for how having the choice to freely install apps that aren't approved by Google make me programmer? Android is unstable crap that hog battery. I would a little bit unstable but for the most it more stable than Windows Mobile or Symbian. The iPhone is somehow better because it has worse quality camera.

11. myddroid

myddroid New Member

Who cares if the user is a programmer. If the phone is more open there will be more programmers hence more and better applications. Let me see if there is an example of this. . .(thinking). . .oh Apple vs PC. I like not taking pictures with a crappy camera. Oh yeah my phone gets reception unlike the iphone. I think the "i" stands for interruption of service. As far as 4G goes, I believe that Sprint is less than a year away from getting national 4G coverage and is about 20% there. I am willing to bet Sprint finishes the 4G network before AT&T starts.

Lets go for the Battery life. I get a half a day because I have apps that update data every second. I don't charge my phone at night I charge it in the middle of the day for 2 hours and it make the phone last the hole day. My friend doesn't use the phone constantly and it last 3 days. Besides that, the new update will make the battery last longer.

What is the biggest difference. Google and there partner phone makers will listen to their customers and send update. Apple will either a) sell you a new phone in a year when the next generation comes out or b) tell you to buy one of their cases or simple adjust the way you hold your phone.

In conclusion Apple will not be around for much longer. Bill Gates had to invest money in Apple to prop them up so that there would be any reason to use anti-trust suits to break Microsoft up--really Google it.

12. zamardii12

zamardii12 Well-Known Member

Me too... I visit the Evo section more often than any other section and the iPhone just pops up everywhere... i'm so damn sick of it too. You just can't escape it no matter where you go. I switched from a 3GS to a Evo to escape the Apple name and iPhone, but it's everywhere and there's no escape. :p

13. mrqs

mrqs Well-Known Member

it's not in the lounge, it's in the android lounge