iPhone gives Hero a bad wrap...

Last Updated:

1. quantumrand

quantumrand Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So this really frustrated me today...I was using my hero, and someone came up to me and started asking about what apps it has. I was fairly excited that someone else was interested in the Android platform and happily started telling her about the apps I had installed and etc.

Then she said "Yeah, that ShopSavvy app makes me want to get an iPhone too. But I dont want to pay $99/month for a stupid phone."

...She thought it was an iPhone the whole time...Plus the iPhone's Compare Everywhere app sucks because the camera can never read the barcodes anyways.

Advertisement
  2. m1.carson

m1.carson Well-Known Member

Hi,

Saw an O2 add for an I-phone saying look at all the apps it's got, YEAH, look closer and the total cost of the extra apps was near

3. G8D

G8D Well-Known Member

She sounds like a bit of an idiot.

4. CitizenErazed

CitizenErazed Well-Known Member

It's always going to be a problem - however I can do all sorts of things with my phone for free, that my iPhone-owning friends have had to pay for. Viva open software!

5. quantumrand

quantumrand Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm actually not sure which frustrated me more, the fact that she has no idea what Android is, or the fact that she actually grouped me with the sheep that are Apple users...