Iphone keyboard pop upSupport

Last Updated:

1. fekish

fekish Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

we exchanged last night our phones with a friend, and i was looking at his iphone for an hour.

The virtual keyboard is easier to write on iphone, because its wider i suppose that the milestone.

But what i liked is the key pop up... Has anyone seen a keyboard application that the pop-up is not just a pop up letter, but somehow connect the popup with the letter as the iphone does?

Advertisement
  2. GlitchZero

GlitchZero Well-Known Member

SwiftKey pops up right above the letter, most do. I'm going to just say this now - Android is not Apple. It will never have the same keyboard as Apple. It will never have the same pop ups as Apple.

If it's that big of a deal to have a box with a point around each letter, then I recommend switching. If just a pop up is enough for you, since it serves the exact same purpose while just looking different and matching the Android OS much, much more, then continue using Android.

3. TelusMilestone

TelusMilestone Well-Known Member

Slide It pwns any keyboard!

4. fekish

fekish Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I know that Android is not Apple, and i just asked a simple question, as i was impressed with the keyboard last night. thanks for the answer.

5. GlitchZero

GlitchZero Well-Known Member

I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything, I just meant that there's a reason it looks different.