iPhone like battery case for erisAccessories

Last Updated:

1. Drumminraider204

Drumminraider204 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have been looking for a case like this has anyone find one like this for the eris. They would sell like hotcakes if they ever came out with one.

Advertisement
  2. theacousticprophet

theacousticprophet Well-Known Member

This was one of my first thoughts when I got my eris! My 1750 and amzer solar charger are keeping my eris running pretty well at this point though.

The eris has only been available to the public since November, so it's no surprise that we are not standing ankle-deep in eris accessories right now. Things like this, however, didn't come out for the Iphone during it's first 4 months on the market either. I'm sure that we'll be seeing more peripherals like this in the next year or so.

Things are looking good so far though. Since November many companies like Seidio and Otterbox have come out and make fantastic cases, extended-life batteries and chargers. More will come.

3. Drumminraider204

mind sending a link for the the solar charger

4. theacousticprophet

theacousticprophet Well-Known Member

here ya go.

Amzer-3500-mAh-Battery-Backup-Solar-Charger

I love the thing. Having 2 batteries to switch around is a good way to keep your eris up and running. But what good is a 2nd battery during a multiple day camping trip or zombie apocalypse? <Hey, where's my wall adapter, I need to charge my eris? Oh no, that zombie has it! Goddamnit!!!! I sure wish I had that solar charger in my back pocket!> This thing can take a charge off of ambient room light and seems to charge the phone slightly faster than the wall adapter. It also charges just about any device that takes power via usb!

5. Drumminraider204

thats pretty awesome thanks!