Iphone Look Keyboard For The Fascinate

Last Updated:

1. gaspower

gaspower Member This Topic's Starter

Hello,

I am trying to find a Iphone keyboard App for my Fascinate. The one's I have found say they do not work on this phone?? Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks for the help,

JR

Advertisement
  2. saps

saps Well-Known Member

What app have you tried that didnt work. Normally I'd point you to iphone keyboard emulator from the market but maybe thats whats not working for you

3. gaspower

Thank you for the reply. I am using the stock one on the phone, and just do not like the space bar on the side when the phone is horizontal. I am just familiar with the Iphone keyboard that worked well for me. Just want a similar key layout.

Thanks JR

4. saps

saps Well-Known Member

So did you try iphone keyboard emulator? Just because someone's market review says it does not work does not mean it will not work for you. Give it a try if it truly doesnt work uninstall.

5. Don S

Don S Well-Known Member

There should be lots of keyboard threads around to check out opinions. I love Smart Keyboard Pro, and Swifykey Beta. You might want to give them a try and see if you like them. Both are pretty customizable, particularly Smart Keyboard Pro.

6. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Very true. SKP is quite popular. Myself I just bit the bullet and learned to adapt to the swype. For awhile I was getting lazy and just using the speech to text but that is unreliable in anywhere but a silent environment. But yes there are numerous keyboard options. Just gotta find the right one for you

7. TheAlmightyDrew

TheAlmightyDrew Well-Known Member

I am using Better Keyboard. It has a skin for it that is simple to the iPhone's keyboard. Naturally, it is called the iPhone skin lol.

8. Darkhan

Darkhan Well-Known Member

For me I have tried almost all the keyboards, Ultra,Better,Smart and so far I like smart keyboard pro the best. Seems to be better spaced out for me.

9. padrone00

padrone00 Well-Known Member

This is an interesting thread to read, since everyone that I know who has tried Swype can't live without it now. In fact, I just installed it on my wife's uncle's (upper 60's) Eris a few days ago and he loves it. In fact, he sent me another text message thanking me for it.

10. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Yeah thats all I use now

11. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

Sounds like you're using the swype keyboard. It's meant for mainly swyping lol. Have you tried the regular android keyboard? Btw, the samsung keyboard found on some galaxy s phones looks very similar to the iphone keyboard. Not sure if its been ported though...

12. Kbluna

Kbluna Active Member

Hated the keyboard that came on the phone, thank you to who ever rec keyboard pro.

13. gaspower

Hello,

Is keyboard pro the other keyboard that comes on the fascinate. Currently I only see the two options on the phone?

Thanks JR

14. Darkhan

Darkhan Well-Known Member

Smart keyboard pro is an app in the market. its like 2.99 or something? well worth it to me.

15. gaspower

Is there anyway on the Android keyboard to have the send button? I guess now you have to hit the option button to pull up the send button.

Thanks JR