iPhone MMOG Pocket Legends To Go Cross-Platform

Last Updated:

1. Varking

Varking Well-Known Member

iPhone MMOG Pocket Legends To Go Cross-Platform

News can be found there. Finally is all I can say.

For those who don't want to read it it doesn't list a date that it should be ready by but it does indeed say Android will be one of the platforms they are porting to.

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    pakiplayer421 and Qainetic like this.
  2. slighmd

slighmd Well-Known Member

Awesome! I hope it gets released before december. IIRC, there's a video of this game running on the Droid
  3. Varking

From the developers on the forum:

From the developers in game:

4. slighmd

slighmd Well-Known Member

Hellz yeah! Can't wait for the holidays!
  5. mousouchop

mousouchop Well-Known Member

Hmm, as an ex-WoW player, who left because I played too infrequently to justify the monthly fee... this seems like it could quench my random, casual, MMORPG cravings.

Must, release, sooner rather than later. :)
  6. Varking

Yeah, I left the MMORPG game on the PC because of a few reasons but I couldn't justify paying 15 dollars a month anymore once I started a family. This would be so much more convenient. I started playing on my iPod Touch 2g and I love it but would like it a lot more on my Droid.
  7. flonkas

flonkas Well-Known Member

I've never heard of this game but its exactly what I've been wanting on android! Looks fun as ****. Should run smooth on my epic :)
  8. Varking

Should run smooth as butter on most newer Android phones for sure. If it plays smooth on my iPod Touch 2g 8 GB it might run the same on medium spec Android phones. Either way, I love hearing that I can play a game with iUsers, PC users, and other Android users. It just means that any server you are on will not be empty. I can't wait!
  9. Varking

Added a picture of the game running on a Droid.