Iphone on Metropcs (via biegephone)

1. plutonium83

plutonium83 New Member

So I found this website that sells the iphone 4 flashed to metropcs via this vendor called "Biegephone". Google this.

I live in the SF Bay Area and this phone is advertized to have full talk, text and web functionality in my area. Does anyone have experience with this particular vendor?

Advertisement
    :
  2. twogbsd

twogbsd Well-Known Member

Um, not to be rude, but this is "Android Forums"? Maybe go to iSource Forums and post this?
    mrmarcel2u and mike28 like this.
  3. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

mrmarcel2u and twogbsd like this.
  4. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

Guys cmon be nice it is indeed a android forums but also is a metropcs subforum, with that being said if you really want to know i would check youtube for video reference or call them up for more info. Do a lil research before taking the bait lol
    Granite1 likes this.
  5. jtw1216

jtw1216 Well-Known Member

lol, well, sorry....not but android eats apples for lunch & ejects them out the back door all day long. S3 rules lol:rock:
  6. Necromonger89

Necromonger89 Active Member

As much as I dislike Apple, I have to advice on not bashing over one's preference. There are billions of people on this planet and each one is unique. No one platform/operating system will suffice everyone. Diversity helps people find what they like among the masses, so don't hate them over one preference.

Just imagine if we all ate the same type of food, drank the same kind of drink, drove the same vehicle etc. Horrible! No way to differentiate anyone!
    scary alien, n4zty and D-U-R-X like this.
  7. 05TRAILBLAZER

05TRAILBLAZER Well-Known Member

we would allbe good and less animals will get killed and the ecosystem wouldnt be so bad ect ect
  8. twogbsd

twogbsd Well-Known Member

Lol wut....
  9. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Well-Known Member Developer

yea it clearly worked out so well in 1984....
  10. averagewonder

averagewonder Well-Known Member

That's assuming we all acted good or even half way decent
  11. OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy Well-Known Member

1984 would be Nirvana compared to the land of Moochers and Leaches we've become now...

"As not what you can do for your country ask what schlock your country can give you "for free"."

Bruce in Ocala, FL
    Fuzzy13 likes this.
  12. averagewonder

averagewonder Well-Known Member

Where talking about the book right not the actual year