• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Iphone4s or Razr Maxx?

Klaista2k

Lurker
May 3, 2012
Ok I know this is probably not the best site to ask about this. lol

Anyway I recently picked up an Iphone4s, and it's actually a really solid device. There's certainly a lot I like about it. The retina display, the sound quality, camera, just overall sexy build,etc.

But I also would like a device with more power, bigger screen, etc. Web browsing pretty much sucks on the 4s because of the small screen!

Should I go ahead and exchange it for the Razr Maxx?

Yes.
The razr maxx is superior in almost every way. Besides do you really want a non dual core, tiny screen , non 4G capable phone that will soon be replaced with the iphone 5. Although I might be biased since I own a razr. :D

The 4S is a dual core phone FWIW.
I'd say the combination of a larger screen (albeit not as "nice" as the 4S) and LTE, the Maxx is a great choice. Like the above said, the 4S will become outdated in a couple months anyway.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones