• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ipod adapter for mytouch

skwerm

Nov 1, 2009
I have a Blitzsafe ipod adapter for my stock car stereo. Is there a way to connect my mytouch to it so i can listen to Pandora or mp3's from my phone? The adapter also charges the iPod. Would I be able to charge the phone also if such an adapter exists? Hope that made sense

There's a few ways but most likely you'll have to get a aftermarket stereo, you'll need your headphones adapter and a AUX (auxiliary) output on the stereo, I haven't heard anything about the my touch haveing this but one of my friends had a attatchment for his ipod that would play the music from a certain radio station, but I don't beloved there will be many company's makeing things like a "mytouch ready" home appliances or car stereo stuff like the ipod

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones