• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ipod touch 2nd Gen 16 GiG

Status
Not open for further replies.

damule6666

Android Enthusiast
Apr 14, 2010
Right behind YOU!
I am selling my 2nd Gen Touch (16 G)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This Ipod Touch is in great condition and includes numerous extras including: Charcoal Hard Shell Slider Case by Incase, Black Rubber Case by Oakley, Blue Flexicase by Belkin, Full Body Invisible Shield by Zagg (already installed on the devise, it can easily be removed with no sticky residue left on the Ipod **I recommend keeping it on there because it will prevent the devise from scratching**), also i will include an AC charger (home charger). Also included will be all of the things it came with like: Apple Earphones, Cleaning Cloth, Dock Adapter, Sync Cable, Quick Start Guide, Apple Stickers, and the ORIGINAL FACTORY BOX. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]~Please note that the Hard Shell Slider Case does not fit on this ipod with the invisible shield installed, it can be removed to allow proper fitment~

Asking $150 OBO. Or willing to trade for a Ipod classic.

Thanks

I have a perfect ebay history, and have bought a DX from this forum.

Any questions just ask

AJ

e.jpg

d-1.jpg

c.jpg

b.jpg

The marks on the front bottom are on the ZAGG Shield. not the pod.
[/FONT]

Attachments

• f.JPG
    f.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones