IR keyboardGeneral

Last Updated:

  1. Jxx

    Jxx Member

    I have an ir keyboard, originally made for palm pilots. I used to use with my psp. But wouldn't work with the tab's ir thing?

    It is a targus universal keyboard

    here it is for reference

  2. ballpark

    ballpark Member

  3. Jxx

    Jxx Member

    I figure if my psp can use it, surely my far more advanced tablet can
  4. DoctorCAD

    DoctorCAD Well-Known Member

    I believe that the IR port is only a sending unit, not a receiver. It is officially called a "IR Blaster" on the Samsung website. Blaster sounds too much like sending, not receiving.
  5. Jxx

    Jxx Member

    That's what I thought, but I figured I'd check, thanks

Share This Page