1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

iReader: Best ebook reader for android

Last Updated:

1. pheral

pheral Guest This Topic's Starter

One of my favourite apps after trying many ebook reader apps this is definitely one of the best. You are able to change font background colour and text colour to any colour you like. It also supports day and night mode. The reader is easy to use and very easily customised. Future versions promise support for more ebook formats and also auto scrolling which would be a great addition in my opinion.

2. spb37

spb37 Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Dumb q since I've not gotten into ebooks yet. Whats the best place to buy ebooks that are not locked into the kindle or nook formats. Are the prices competitive. Thx
  3. charlesdevin

charlesdevin New Member

Feb 22, 2011
    UK Ebooks

re you an adrenalin junkie? Do you have a thing for the paranormal? Are you fond of the supernatural? Do you get spooked out in the night by sounds and shadows that might be those of your family? Are you bothered about strange sounds that emanate from the neighborhood? Do you get scared out of your wits when you see shadows behind the tress in the dark and shrill of you being called towards it? These are questions that science has no answer for and have been tagged as 'From the Other Dimension' by many people and religious outfits. This is because there is no explanation for all these. Now you and family can get to have these experiences on an unbelievable level at 'A Night with Ghosts'.