1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

iRef Kickball app for Droid

Last Updated:

1. weeyum1980

weeyum1980 New Member This Topic's Starter

I play kickball twice a week and everyone on the field that has the stupid iPhone has iRef Kickball app. This app is approved by WAKA (world adult kickball association) Kickball. Is there anyone out there that can make this app work for android. Please help!!!

Advertisement
  2. zandroid

zandroid Well-Known Member

Contact the developer and get people to make them want to build a version for Android.

3. benguest

benguest New Member

We (Holdfast) started developing an app for android, but have since been focusing our energy else where. I'll let you know if we pick it back up again (unlikely though as i'm personally not that big a fan of android)

-Drinking the apple cool-aid
    -Ben

PS: Kickball Ref - PRO is in not associated with iRef-Kickball for the iphone, however it looks like the designers of the android app are off to a solid start, all the best to them :).

4. zakrulz

zakrulz New Member

typed Kickball into the Android Market, got 4 results for it. The first app that pulled was called "Kickball Ref - PRO" cost $.99 and is the only one that specifically refers to WAKA. While I can't say for a fact that it is approved by WAKA, the fact that the apps icon in a WAKA ball leads me to believe that they were cool with it. It also has the ability to pull up WAKA rules and email the rep after the game is over.

There are 2 free apps that I found that appear to have the same basic functions as well. I downloaded both of them and I'm testing all three out now.