• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Irritating signature in K-9 Mail

I recently moved to K-9 for e-mail and think it's fine, with just one small 'niggle'. Unless I'm missing something (quite possible), there doesn't appear to be a way to change the default K-9 signature ('Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity'). I don't know if the default signature is supposed to be witty in some way, but I think it's crass.

I can change it manually, but I really don't want to do that everytime I send a mail - does anyone know a way to change the default?

If I can't do this, am I better moving to MailDroid or AquaMail, both of which I've heard good things about?

Thanks for any help.

Under "Settings" there are three options, of which "Account Settings" is the second.

Under Account Settings, Sending Mail is about the 5th of 9 options.

Yes, I am definitely running K-9, although perhaps I am using an older version since my aged phone is very short on internal memory.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones