Irulu Tablet

1. cdw78

cdw78 New Member

I was able to get this tablet for only $40 so not a big deal, even though its a cheap tab. I was simply looking for something to use to hook to my tv to watch movies on. Either stored on the tablet movies or streaming.
    The specs are below.....

PROBLEM -
    I am able to watch / STREAM youtube, adult movies :D and just about anything else Ive tried, but when I try to stream movies from putlocker or sockshare, whether Ive uploaded or some one else has, it just hangs up after about 3 mins. Usually from a windows pc, you can pause the movies and allow to buffer and all is well. Movies stored on stream2k seems to play just fine.

I am wondering why this may be OR looking for something to allow to play the movie on my pc, but see it on the tablet.
    Any help would be appreciated!

CPU Processor
    Vimicro VC0882, 1 GHz + GPU Mali-400 @ 400MHz
    Operating System
    Google Real Android 4.0 ICE Crea Sandwich
    Size
    10.1" TFT LCD Screen
    Resolution
    1280*720 HD
    Touch Screen
    High Sensitive Touchscreen.
    RAM
    Real 1G DDR3
    Nand Flash
    8GB
    Camera
    0.3MPixels-Front
    Android
    Market
    Yes.You can download thousands of APPS from the Google Android Market.
    Output Device
    Built-in Loud speakers
    Input Device
    Built-in Microphone
    LAN
    External Fast 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Adapter
    Wireless
    Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g network + 3G
    Audio Port
    Headphone socket * 1
    AC Power Adaptor
    Input AC100-240V, 50-60Hz, Output 5V 2A
    Battery Pack
    3.7V 5,000mAh Li-Polymer rechargeable battery, enjoy longer running time
    Flash Player
    Support Flash 11.1
    Weight
    1.25KG
    Picture Viewer Support JPG, JPEG, GIF.....
    Media File Audio MP3,WMA,WAV,APE,OGG,FLAC,
    Video Player Support AVI, RM, RMVB, MKV, WMV, MOV, MP4,PMP,MPEG, MPG, FLV, 3GP, MPG, H.264, etc.
    Music Player Support MP3,WMA,MP2,OGG,AAC,M4A,MA4,FLAC,APE,3GP,WAV,support playlist
    G Sensor
    Yes
    Languages
    Czech, Dansk, German, English, Spanish, Russian, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Hebrew, Polski, Greek, Portuguese, Svenska, Turkey, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
    Software
    Fring,QQ,MSN,Youtube,Google Map,Document to go,Multimedia Player,Email,Es File Explore,OfficeSuite,Google
    Search,Task Manager, Browser, Gallery, Clock, Calculator, Calendar, iReader,Application Store
    I/P Ports
    Earphone*1
    Mini USB*2 TF Card Slot*1
    HDMI*1 Ethernet Jack*1 DC Jack*1

Advertisement
  2. pfranktdn

pfranktdn New Member

Hello. I am new to this Forum. I bought a new IRULU 10.1 tablet running android 4.0. I am just wondering, is there any way to UPDATE it to JELLY BEAN? Or is there any custom roms for it? If so, where whould I find the links or information on it? Thanks, for any of your help.
  3. kzrdrnc

kzrdrnc Well-Known Member

mikedt likes this.
  4. MeLittleMe

MeLittleMe Active Member

I have an AJ012 and all I find is a drivers file and a system software file. No instructions. No explanations as to whether the driver file should be used to update anything or what it fixes if anything. I guess you get what you pay for.
  5. Drawsattention

Drawsattention New Member

I am having the same problem and going into the bios and recovery is not helping. No support on these tablets from what I have learned. All the sites are down. Please help and thanks!

I have charged the battery, run the battery down, and even put tablet in freezer to run it down more. Only thing I have not tried yet is throwing it. ;)