• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

cdw78

Lurker
Dec 18, 2012
I was able to get this tablet for only $40 so not a big deal, even though its a cheap tab. I was simply looking for something to use to hook to my tv to watch movies on. Either stored on the tablet movies or streaming.
The specs are below.....

PROBLEM -
I am able to watch / STREAM youtube, adult movies :D and just about anything else Ive tried, but when I try to stream movies from putlocker or sockshare, whether Ive uploaded or some one else has, it just hangs up after about 3 mins. Usually from a windows pc, you can pause the movies and allow to buffer and all is well. Movies stored on stream2k seems to play just fine.

I am wondering why this may be OR looking for something to allow to play the movie on my pc, but see it on the tablet.
Any help would be appreciated!

CPU Processor
Vimicro VC0882, 1 GHz + GPU Mali-400 @ 400MHz
Operating System
Google Real Android 4.0 ICE Crea Sandwich
Size
10.1" TFT LCD Screen
Resolution
1280*720 HD
Touch Screen
High Sensitive Touchscreen.
RAM
Real 1G DDR3
Nand Flash
8GB
Camera
0.3MPixels-Front
Android
Market
Yes.You can download thousands of APPS from the Google Android Market.
Output Device
Built-in Loud speakers
Input Device
Built-in Microphone
LAN
External Fast 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Adapter
Wireless
Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g network + 3G
Audio Port
Headphone socket * 1
AC Power Adaptor
Input AC100-240V, 50-60Hz, Output 5V 2A
Battery Pack
3.7V 5,000mAh Li-Polymer rechargeable battery, enjoy longer running time
Flash Player
Support Flash 11.1
Weight
1.25KG
Picture Viewer Support JPG, JPEG, GIF.....
Media File Audio MP3,WMA,WAV,APE,OGG,FLAC,
Video Player Support AVI, RM, RMVB, MKV, WMV, MOV, MP4,PMP,MPEG, MPG, FLV, 3GP, MPG, H.264, etc.
Music Player Support MP3,WMA,MP2,OGG,AAC,M4A,MA4,FLAC,APE,3GP,WAV,support playlist
G Sensor
Yes
Languages
Czech, Dansk, German, English, Spanish, Russian, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Hebrew, Polski, Greek, Portuguese, Svenska, Turkey, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Software
Fring,QQ,MSN,Youtube,Google Map,Document to go,Multimedia Player,Email,Es File Explore,OfficeSuite,Google
Search,Task Manager, Browser, Gallery, Clock, Calculator, Calendar, iReader,Application Store
I/P Ports
Earphone*1
Mini USB*2 TF Card Slot*1
HDMI*1 Ethernet Jack*1 DC Jack*1

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0
I am having the same problem and going into the bios and recovery is not helping. No support on these tablets from what I have learned. All the sites are down. Please help and thanks!

I have charged the battery, run the battery down, and even put tablet in freezer to run it down more. Only thing I have not tried yet is throwing it. ;)

Upvote 0
I was able to get this tablet for only $40 so not a big deal, even though its a cheap tab. I was simply looking for something to use to hook to my tv to watch movies on. Either stored on the tablet movies or streaming.
The specs are below.....

PROBLEM -
I am able to watch / STREAM youtube, adult movies :D and just about anything else Ive tried, but when I try to stream movies from putlocker or sockshare, whether Ive uploaded or some one else has, it just hangs up after about 3 mins. Usually from a windows pc, you can pause the movies and allow to buffer and all is well. Movies stored on stream2k seems to play just fine.

I am wondering why this may be OR looking for something to allow to play the movie on my pc, but see it on the tablet.
Any help would be appreciated!

CPU Processor
Vimicro VC0882, 1 GHz + GPU Mali-400 @ 400MHz
Operating System

Google Real Android 4.0 ICE Crea Sandwich
Size
10.1" TFT LCD Screen
Resolution
1280*720 HD
Touch Screen
High Sensitive Touchscreen.
RAM
Real 1G DDR3
Nand Flash
8GB
Camera
0.3MPixels-Front
Android

Market
Yes.You can download thousands of APPS from the Google Android Market.
Output Device
Built-in Loud speakers
Input Device
Built-in Microphone
LAN
External Fast 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Adapter
Wireless
Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g network + 3G
Audio Port
Headphone socket * 1
AC Power Adaptor
Input AC100-240V, 50-60Hz, Output 5V 2A
Battery

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones