Is Android better than iPhone? Where do I start...

Last Updated:

1. pmj

pmj New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi. I've had my HTC Desire for a few weeks now and I have never been happier about a decision.

People keep asking me whether the HTC is better than an iPhone and I hardly know where to start! Is it the fact that I have configured it so it looks and works just how I want it? Is it the fact that I have installed apps that do 'core' tasks better (to my way of working) than the in-built ones? Is it that Tasker gives me buttons that switch the phone into different states to reflect where I am and what I'm doing? Or is it just that I know I'll be able to change the battery and update the SD card when I need to?

It's great to have found this community - sure Vodafone and HTC have given me some friendly help, but nothing like what I've already found by searching here.

Thanks for running this community for all of us out here - your work is appreciated,

Phil

Advertisement
  2. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

3. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi Phil & Welcome to the Android Forums - Lots of answers on the Forums Here - Cheers....;)

4. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

5. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums. Feel free to join the conversations! If you need help getting around here, feel free to PM me. Take care! :D

6. Chaznsc

Chaznsc Well-Known Member

Better? Maybe "different" is the more applicable adjective. Its different than iPhone and I happen to like it.

7. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi & Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers....;)