Is anker still the best?General

Last Updated: 2013-01-23 23:14:54
  1. jaybo1973

jaybo1973 Well-Known Member

Hi all

I want to replace my battery for one that lasts longer. I have read many reviews about the anker battery. They state that it can reduce battery life by around 4 hours. Just wondered if there are any alternatives that some of you guys may have tried?

Cheers

Advertisement
  2. peterc10

peterc10 Well-Known Member

Not reduce; increase. That is my and most others experience anyway.
  3. jaybo1973

Doh. I meant increase lol.
  4. StoneDeCroze

StoneDeCroze Well-Known Member

I bought one a few weeks ago, and I'm very happy with it. Not only does it last a bit longer, but the physical fit seems to be much better, so I don't need the business card wedge to stop the phone crashing any more.
  5. alek_73

alek_73 Well-Known Member

same for me, happy for the moment
  6. jaybo1973

First day with mine today
  7. damon7620

damon7620 Well-Known Member

I'm using a oem battery from a HTC Evo 3D. Fits perfect and I think its 1800mah
  8. TurtleRunner

TurtleRunner Well-Known Member

Hey all, I know this is an old thread but I recently purchased a ravpower 10kmah powerbank for 30 on sale here. It had great reviews from amazon.
  9. Zero Hunter

Zero Hunter Well-Known Member

I got a Hyperion one that I got on amazon. Been working great for me and life has extended longer than the one that came with my phone.
  10. TurtleRunner

TurtleRunner Well-Known Member

How often do you use your bank?
  11. Zero Hunter

Zero Hunter Well-Known Member

Bank? Well I got a external battery charger by ravpower. I've used that 2-3 times since receiving. It has came in handy during my trips. My extended battery is everyday since it's an actually battery attached to my phone. I actually have a galaxy s3 now though.