Is anyone else just plain happy?

Last Updated:

1. jhale83

jhale83 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I converted over to the Hero back in January after having Windows Mobile phones forever. My first was the PPC6700 at Verizon, then I switched over to the Mogul with Sprint, then the Touch, then the Touch Pro, then Touch Pro2, then the Hero and now the EVO 4G. I am as happy as I've ever been with a phone...by far. The thing just works for me. I haven't restarted it since I got it Friday morning and it's still running like the moment I first started it up (even though I've installed over 75 apps during that time frame).

Advertisement
  2. IPvFletch

IPvFletch Well-Known Member

+1 - I've been using Android (Nexus One) for a long time now, and I'm STILL more happy than I was a few days ago! :)

3. dylan88

dylan88 Well-Known Member

i am. everything just works. there is nothing to complain about

4. clambert1273

clambert1273 Well-Known Member

+1 :d

5. some.devil

some.devil Well-Known Member

Yes, I'm enjoying my Evo very much.

6. SprintFun

SprintFun VIP Member VIP Member

I'm not plain happy. I'm quite a few notches above "plain happy" truthfully. The best analogy for how I feel wouldn't be message board appropriate, but it's so great.

7. skinink66

skinink66 Banned

Just ported over from a Berry. Got really used to that. I must say I love this new phone!! Didn't even consider an iPhone because I wouldn't be caught dead on that AT&T carrier. I've been a loyal Sprint/Nextel customer for 10 years.

I guess the only thing I don't like is the grouping of messages. I know this is inherent of Google and their gmail, but I didn't like it there either. Wish they would come up with an option to just show messages by date and time recieved instead of being all grouped under one header.

Other than that, bye bye Blackberry!

8. beandogg

beandogg Active Member

So happy! Coming from a touch pro 2...man everything just works so seamlessly. Just waiting to see how battery life fares.

9. skpd

skpd Well-Known Member

very happy here too, I just wish the dang Handcent app would display the unread count on the home screen widget. arghh

10. misterzeno

misterzeno Well-Known Member

Very happy

11. devong67

devong67 Member

As I told a friend of mine, I am 95% in love with this phone and when the 3500mAH extended battery gets released I'll be 100% in love with this phone. I've had no real issues with anything on the EVO and while I can live with the battery as it is now, I will probably get the extended battery to give myself some more "elbow room" to do even more between charges. I'm coming from Windows Mobile on the Palm Treo 800w and before that I had the Samsung Instinct (briefly).

12. blake247

blake247 Well-Known Member

Other than a lack of real video conferencing and the light leakage issue, I love the phone.

13. freeza

freeza Well-Known Member

I am extremely happy. Not a single slow down moment for me and I've been putting it through its paces.

14. Scarlett920

Scarlett920 Well-Known Member

I loveeee this phone! Everytime I pull it out on the subway I smile cause I know everyone else is like "whats that?" It's EVO!

15. kurpaige

kurpaige Well-Known Member

I've had the Hero and the Moment and was hoping for a Sprint phone with Android on it that I could keep. EVO is working so well that I actually TRIED to find some things wrong with it and really can't. Its not perfect, but its perfect for what I need it to do and I'm asking alot of it and it doing it all!!!

EDIT: I found something!! light leakage, now i feel better its not perfect hahaha. I've already converted 3 friends to getting EVOs 2 from iphones and one had a blackberry Storm

16. beano52

beano52 Well-Known Member

I'm very happy!

Just wish I could find more time to mess arround with it !

17. SeauxCrazy

SeauxCrazy Well-Known Member

I'm not going to lie. I love the phone, but I find myself worrying too much about the battery downfalls and constantly checking battery status' that it's detracting from my love for the phone.

It's like I'm 'obsessed' over the battery usage lol.

18. GiftedPlacebo

GiftedPlacebo Well-Known Member

I was screwing around with the video chat function yesterday and realized that I was grinning ear to ear. So yeah... I'd say I fall into the "just plain happy" category. I knew the phone was going to be great, but I didn't expect it to be THIS GOOD!

19. methoderik

methoderik Well-Known Member

Yeah I am pretty happy. I feel bad leaving it idle on my desk at work or at home on the kitchen counter. I feel like if I have such an excellent piece of technology I should always be using it.

20. RiverOfIce

RiverOfIce Banned

I have a laundry list of complaints, but I am a complainer. I am really happy with the phone. By far the best phone I have ever had, still needs alot of improvements.

21. Caker

Caker Well-Known Member

It's so great. My battery still only lasts me about 5-6 hours because, well, our honeymoon hasn't ended yet. ;)

22. sagedil

sagedil Well-Known Member

Yes.

What else can I say LOL.

23. cfkasel

cfkasel New Member

I love mine. I'm with the few others on killing the battery too fast, and other than that the phone is perfect to me.