Is anyone else receiving...Tips

Last Updated:

1. italianwjt

italianwjt Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is anyone else receiving phone calls from Home Secure 207-512-2295? This effing phone number calls me about every single day, its an automated recording. After the first time i made the mistake of answering my phone it has been non stop. Is there a feature on the evo to where i can block a number? If so, how do i get to it. thanks in advance. :mad:

Advertisement
  2. HTCRALEIGHFAN

HTCRALEIGHFAN Well-Known Member

toss them on your block list!!!!

there is a few apps in the market....search BLOCK

gblocker <<<free

3. 81_

81_ Banned

report them to the ftc do not call list people

even tho they telemarketers aren't suppose to call cell's, i've still added our numbers to the do not call list

4. italianwjt

italianwjt Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just did thanks.

https://www.donotcall.gov/

5. sitlet

sitlet Banned

I doubt its 'just" an automated recording. usually if you listen to the whole thing, it will connect you to a rep to buy the product. Do that, then tell them not to call you any more.

6. Traceamount

Traceamount Well-Known Member

Check this out:
    207-512-2295 / 2075122295

Its a site you can put in phone numbers that call, and you can see possibly who it is and what other people comment or found out about that number. Theres alot of comments on that one.

Also, you can add the number as a contact on your phone, if you click on the contact to view it, open "Send to voicemail" and hit "ok". Hope this helps! It dosent block the number, but it will never make your phone ring when they call. They can still leave voicemail however.

7. Captain Sexy

Captain Sexy Well-Known Member

File a complaint and collect your $13,000 fine from them.

8. inflewence

inflewence Member

I make a people entry and put scam. All the phone numbers I get calls from that are like what you talk about I put in that entry. Then I put send to voice mail. It sends the call straight to voice mail without ringing. You can do that with any entry in your people list. These types don't leave messages a lot so they eventually stop calling when they get nothing but voicemail all the time.

I had my number on the Do not call registry, a lot of these people don't care!

9. Belgaraath

Belgaraath Member

Add them to your people list, then on their entry you can tell it to send straight to voice mail. you will never hear it ring when they call.

You will see a missed call and a voice mail if they leave one, but it will be better then hearing it ring every day till the do not call list updates.