*Is anyone having problems w/ 4G and FLASH sites?*Support

Last Updated:

1. ZDK

ZDK Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Peace All,

Been trying to track this problem by posting it in other forums to determine if anyone else is seeing that FLASH appears not to be working well w/ 4G:
    Has anyone been having problems w/ their 4G service wherein it hangs (on loading) a site that is heavily ladened w/ FLASH (not to be confused w/ the current Gtalk and market issues)? I've tried the plug-in selections of "ON DEMAND" and even "ALWAYS" and it seems that it takes my 4G almost 3 -4 minutes (if it even loads) just to download the site fully---my 3G is actually faster . I've ran speed tests and when i'm on 4G i"m pulling 4.63 mbps down and about 1.00 mbps up---I've even checked to see if my RSA keys were intact and they were. The people (customer service) seem oblivious to this problem. Is there a fix for this?

thanks in advance for anyone's insight to this problem

-ZDK-

Advertisement
  2. ZDK

ZDK Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Peace,

Well i guess I'm the only one---this has happened on every ROM I've tried (Ava9 and Myn's Rsl2)---I've called Sprint and I've ran various tests to check my 4G and my RSA keys are in tact and my MAC address is cool---I also have the latest radio, prl, pri and wimax versions---I'm going back to stock---theming and custom ROM's are too much of a hassle and not worth it (most people on here appear to be sooo OBSESSED about battery life that they turn off every function of the phone so that they can brag that they havent charged in 8 days ). I use my phone to the fullest and like running 4G--since im in a 4G saturated area---all day

Thanks anyway,

-ZDK-

3. seymore

seymore Member