• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Is anyone having this problem

Like when you're warching tv and there's an interference in the reception. the picture jumps or flickers.
that is extremely weird since streaming doesnt depend on reception to give you a clear picture but on the quality of connection to allow you to watch a video without buffering.

take that phone back, you got a F$#@ed up model.

Upvote 0
that is extremely weird since streaming doesnt depend on reception to give you a clear picture but on the quality of connection to allow you to watch a video without buffering.

take that phone back, you got a F$#@ed up model.

well I'm holding off on that option as a last resort. i don't like to return things because they always give you a refurbish phone which was someone else's problem to begin with. i might get one of those over heaters I'm reading so much about.

the flickering seems to only be for the youtube app so I'm hoping a new update will come along and fix it.

Upvote 0
well I'm holding off on that option as a last resort. i don't like to return things because they always give you a refurbish phone which was someone else's problem to begin with. i might get one of those over heaters I'm reading so much about.

the flickering seems to only be for the youtube app so I'm hoping a new update will come along and fix it.

They are not likely to be refurbs yet. They have to get enough in as returns to even send them back to LG. They will bulk ship back, not one at a time to a different country. Then they have to be refurbished and finally returned and distributed. So, the ones you get now are very likely to be new units. Probably will be the same for about another month.

Reactions: airtioteclint
Upvote 0
They are not likely to be refurbs yet. They have to get enough in as returns to even send them back to LG. They will bulk ship back, not one at a time to a different country. Then they have to be refurbished and finally returned and distributed. So, the ones you get now are very likely to be new units. Probably will be the same for about another month.

That makes sense. I think i'll take it back today. does anybody know if i would need to go to a corporate store or can i bring it back to the store where i bought it?

Upvote 0
Only corporate.

Well I was just at the corporate store they said since I've had it less then a week to take it to the store where i bought it. i did and was unable to dupilcate the problem in the store. tpartly because they didnt even have signal in their own store!! Anyhow I'm back at home and go figure. my youtube playing hopscotch once again. lmao.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones