• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root is CM7 the only ROM..

Currently running Kings GB R2 rom and so far it's pretty awesome. Only thing is I cannot seem to get the sprint VVM to work. Other than that It's 100% awesome and better than CM7
Google Voice FTW. You can dial a code to forward your calls to your google voice mailbox if you don't answer, and it's free (it's called conditional call forwarding). I don't have the link, but it's super easy. I have it saved at work, so I can post tomorrow if anybody is interested. Just as easy to use as Sprint VVM and it transcribes your messages for free.

Upvote 0
i could read your guys' bantering all day lol oh, @suchanoob, cm7 looks like the only rom that has lock n unlock animations too:) well, i should say that of the 14 roms ive tried, its the only 1 i noticed it on... stupid selling point perhaps, but its pretty cool actually :)

Salvage-Mod has added animation options. Will be released with 1.2. You can always grab a nightly too..

Oh, and Salvage has 4G, HDMI support, GPS, and well no wiimote yet.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones