is Fifa-12 available for Android !

Last Updated: 2012-06-08 01:08:19
  1. augustya

augustya Well-Known Member

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to know is Fifa-12 available for Android ? I wonder if it is made for Android in the first place ! Still checking !

Advertisement
  2. Flaviu

Flaviu Well-Known Member

I doubt it... but you can get Pes 2012 from Android Market (not free).
  3. augustya

I saw a FIFA-12 apk on google but didn't know what version was it ? is PES 2012 the same or equivalent of Fifa-12?
  4. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Unless you've an Experia Play, Fifa 12 isn't going to be available for general release to other handsets until February as far as I'm aware.

Can't comment on the quality of PES (I did always prefer that to Fifa on the Xbox though), but it's available via the market: PES 2012 for a nominal fee.

As opposed to downloading a pirated apk (discussion of which here would violate the Site Rules & Guidelines) , your best bet is to wait for FIFA 2012's general release and download via the market/gameloft
  5. Flaviu

Flaviu Well-Known Member

Yes there isn't a very big difference between games. You can wait for fifa to be released or you can buy pes 2012 while waiting.

Here's the gameplay:
    English PES 2012 Trailer for Android - YouTube
  6. shad0wboss

shad0wboss Well-Known Member

wait...i saw fifa 12 in android market i think but the download is about 1.37 ghz so i didn't bother downloading the data and thus never played it.
  7. Wom

Wom Well-Known Member

Fifa 12 is Xperia Play only until february (although that date is not written in stone it seems). PES 12 is a very good alternative, with nice Champions League and Europe League modes.
  8. Wom

Wom Well-Known Member

To add, id you already have the '11 version, no need to get the '12 version. Same gameplay.
  9. augustya

So has EA announced that they are gonna release Fifa-12 for Android in February ? I played it on my brother's iPhone thought was interesting :)
  10. augustya

Can u please post the link here
  11. El Presidente

I did a bit of digging yesterday and so it would seem. Can't 100% confirm though, sorry.
  12. augustya

It would seem that they are likely gonna release it in February is what you are saying ?
  13. El Presidente

14. Yonk55

Yonk55 New Member

Can someone tell me when exactly was Fifa 12 release date for Android, i couldn't find that info, somewhere say that was 29th September, 30th September, some 27th Sep...
  15. JoshShepherd

JoshShepherd Active Member

I guess its released around the same time as the rest of them so september. Anybody played it? I have a note so guess it would play pretty well on my phone..