Is it bad to charge the Droid 4 in a case?Tips

1. Orb Infinite

Orb Infinite Member

I hope that this isn't a bad question, but I could not find any threads on this matter. So basically, I recently bought this Droid 4 case from Amazon, and when I go to charge the phone in the case and then go to hold the phone, the backside is moist. I figure that this is a normal occurrence since my last phone did this too; however, I want to keep this battery as "healthy" (for lack of better words) as possible. I'm just wondering if I should perhaps at least take off the back cover when I charge the phone, or does it really not matter?

Advertisement
  2. AMTrombley0924

AMTrombley0924 VIP Member VIP Member

I'm curious as to what's causing that moisture. I've never heard of that happening. It's happened to your other phones as well?
  3. Orb Infinite

Orb Infinite Member

Well it's more of being able to see the outline of my fingers on the backside of the phone when I grab it. I figure that it's just due to the warmth of my hand and the warmth of the battery, but hey, it might just be my fingerprints for all I know! (The oils from my fingers, I mean.) It only occurs when I charge the battery, though.