• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Is it bricked or what?

TazMac

Mar 14, 2010
I previously posted this on another site and figured I would try here as well.

I went running this morning and during my cooldown Pandora just stopped running. I looked at the phone and I couldnt get past the swipe login screen. I also tried the menu button. It was like th phone was partially frozen. I say partially because the bar on top kept changing and said cardio trainer was still recording. I got home, pulled the battery and started it back up but it wouldn't go passed the HTC Incredible screen (the first screen). I even did the power volume down where it gives me the ability to go to recovery, but it again locks on the HTC Incredible screen. I have just been pulling the battery each time. I do have S-off and it is rooted. I dont know if maybe Ijust got too much sweat on it and it needs to dry out but I am getting kind of nervous.

I have let it sit for over an hour and have tried to start it. It is again locking up on the first screen and has been there for over two minutes.

Please help

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones