Is it July 15th yet?!?

Last Updated:

1. Azathot

Azathot Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all.. new guy from Oahu checking in.

I've recently made the decision to come over to the light-side (apple being the dark-side of course lmao) and buy an Android phone.

So I walked into my Verizon store and purchased a Droid Incredible. Which of course was out of stock and had to be shipped... and of course I promptly canceled the order a week later when news of the Droid X hit the media.

But I was really tired of my Blackberry Storm. Good phone really, never any serious issues with it. But it just wasn't floating my boat any more. So I bought an LG Ally while I was waiting for the Droid X to hit the market, so that I could play with Android and get to know what apps were going to be "must haves" for me on the 'X' once I got my hands on it. And thanks to Verizon's "30-day worry-free guarantee" thing, I can just return the Ally on the 15th when I pick up the 'X' for a full refund (they don't even charge the usual $35 restocking fee in Hawaii, woot)!!

So here I am, Pismo Beach and all the clams I can eat! Looking forward to getting to know the community and being a part it. And really friggen excited to get the 'X'... HDMI port on a phone?!?! Holy monkey!! DO WANT! lol

See you all around the boards!

David

Advertisement
  2. 10splaya22

10splaya22 Well-Known Member

Welcome! I cant wait for the X either, its going to be a sweet phone!

3. Roxors

Roxors Well-Known Member

HAHAHA i have a storm 2 and i have talked to more than a few people who are in the exact same boat. i just don't think the storm lived up to my expectations of a full touch phone... i REALLY hope the dorid x will. I am deployed right now so i am hoping i can get all the apps over wifi...

4. Azathot

Azathot Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Deployed as in to the sand box? Navy here =0) stationed in Hawaii. My GF just deployed to a ship in Japan for six months... FML lol.

5. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

6. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

I can't wait either! Keep counting down the days! Welcome to the Android Forums!

If you can't convince them, confuse them.