• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help is it just me or are keyboards super slow?

mqureshi79

Dec 15, 2010
Seriously... have tried stock keyboard, thumb keyboard and swiftkey... i have to type so frickin slow on the xoom... anybody else experiencing this? Any fixes?

In general, notice that Xoom gets laggy and slow... for $800 i shouldnt have to put up with this. Hope ure listening sanjay jha and co

Thanks guys... ure right, its worse on the forums than other sites.

Marc - did a hard reset, didnt help much.

Mr devious - re: bad unit - i dunno... maybe. Battery life is good, but also noticed that sometimes the stock browser will crash for no reason and the whole thing will bog down after its been a day or so. If this keeps up, i may trade for a eee transformer

Upvote 0
Thanks guys... ure right, its worse on the forums than other sites.

Marc - did a hard reset, didnt help much.

Mr devious - re: bad unit - i dunno... maybe. Battery life is good, but also noticed that sometimes the stock browser will crash for no reason and the whole thing will bog down after its been a day or so. If this keeps up, i may trade for a eee transformer

doubt its a bad unit, forums are just generally laggy over the browser, I dont get lag on this forum using Phandroid app or whatever though. I def do not use the stock browser since it FC's on me all the time, been using dolphin mini.. don't see any reason to use stock.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones