Is it just me?

Last Updated:

1. dB Zac

dB Zac Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have had 6 different HTC phones over the years and I am just tired of being sucked in my some great specs that just don't live up to reality. This is the 3rd HTC phone that seems to have a vary sub par rear speaker, the snapdragon possessor just barely beats out a non over clocked droid (in some ways) and the screen is nice but I an only imagine the battery life the Incredible would have had without it. In the end the only thing I like better on the Incredible over the Droid is the camera. I am back to my rooted Droid with 2.2 making my Incredible look like its standing still.

Advertisement
    Jareris likes this.
  2. IxI Dan IxI

IxI Dan IxI Well-Known Member

I would never buy HTC, just becasue I don't like the brand HTC. that's just me.

3. Jareris

Jareris Well-Known Member

Not trying to HTC bash here, but I too had issues with my HTC phone. Not a fan. Will never purchase one of their phones again.

4. damule6666

damule6666 Well-Known Member

ditto +1

5. dB Zac

Dude, I wish I hadn't. Gonna sell this thing and pick up the x I think

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

6. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

Well, you're certainly not the only one who isn't an HTC fan. Though you're probably in a smaller group of people that had to go through 6 HTC devices to figure that out. :D

7. Lemurion

Lemurion Well-Known Member

Personally, I'm a Motorola fan: I was late getting into the cellphone game, but of the nine devices I can remember having, four have been Motorola, including the current one.

HTC's just never wowed me, not even the Incredible.

8. gkny172

gkny172 Member

My last and only HTC phone was the verizon touch, and it died at my 15th month. I too will never buy another HTC again.

9. dB Zac

Don't get me wrong. The 1st 3 phones form HTC that. Owned were great. I guess that's why I keep thinking they will be good again. If I was still judging Motorola on the last one of there phones I owned I wouldn't be typing on my Droid right now.