• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Is it me or the charger!!???

I just got this phone yesterday *feeling regret already* whenever I connect the charger the battery outlines in red but the phone doesn't charge I think this jus makes it run off electrcity and not the phones own battery. Any who, the phone proceeded to die and I needed the alarm to wake me up so I was up for about an hour at 2 am fumbling around with it and finally I connected the charger and the battery icon show that it was charging by turning blue and having a lil lightenin icon *cute*. Unfortunately I can't get this to happen again is it me or does it sound like a phone malfunction??? *thanks guys*

I just got this phone yesterday *feeling regret already* whenever I connect the charger the battery outlines in red but the phone doesn't charge I think this jus makes it run off electrcity and not the phones own battery. Any who, the phone proceeded to die and I needed the alarm to wake me up so I was up for about an hour at 2 am fumbling around with it and finally I connected the charger and the battery icon show that it was charging by turning blue and having a lil lightenin icon *cute*. Unfortunately I can't get this to happen again is it me or does it sound like a phone malfunction??? *thanks guys*

You HAVE to use the charger it comes with. I thought I had the same problem, then I used the OEM charger, and no problems since.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones