Is it my phone or Boost

1. albanymike

albanymike Well-Known Member

My phone does not ring goes right to vm then I get the vm 20 minutes later?
    info iconrom 2.0. update profile daily turn it off at nite. tower is 6 blocks up, i'm 400 and it is 1089 same street(6 blocks). if you call it 2 times it ring then 2nd time. I have all 5 bars. text email no problems. the tower has no problems boost told me and it not at capacity. Is there some thing I could do everyday soit rings, like update profile? or do you think its the rom? I love my warp but??

any insight would be helpful. thank you

Advertisement
    :
  2. smartmanvartan

smartmanvartan Well-Known Member Contributor

Try turning your screen off for five minutes and then calling yourself from another line. If it goes to voicemail, then turn the screen on and call yourself again and see if it makes a difference... we have a similar issue on Public Mobile...
  3. albanymike

thsanks, it only happens when screen is a sleep, if i'm playing with it no problems.
  4. MrBobo

MrBobo Well-Known Member

Have you asked on the icon rom thread?

Try flashing a different rom, I don't see anyone having this issue with n00b...
    LilBit likes this.
  5. albanymike

ok will do that!
  6. albanymike

so far so good, rings when sleep.wish it had some color but b/w is cool. is there a way to make the font bigger?
  7. SicFreak

SicFreak The Message is SIC!

There are all kinds of themes for n00b...
    LilBit likes this.
  8. dylanp

dylanp Well-Known Member

Hey sorry to say its boost, I was on Icon rom and thought it was the rom because it had not received updates so I returned to stock with root, back to the force closes, but same problems, I am on noob like the rom much better more responsive, but unfortunately same call and text problems...what I did get was a credit from boost for $15 because they know their are problems...their are a few other posts about this but I know LilBit was having the same problem and I believe she is on noob as well
    LilBit likes this.
  9. MrBobo

MrBobo Well-Known Member

See post three of n00b ROM thread for some AWESOME colorful themes, also there is a zip in post three with the ics font
    LilBit likes this.
  10. MrBobo

MrBobo Well-Known Member

This issue is different than the issue where mms isn't going through, in this case they were only not getting messages when the screen was off... My guess would be a build. Prop tweak causing it
    LilBit likes this.
  11. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

You right. It's the network.:mad: Deff, not any of the roms:D.
    Specially noob:D:rock: Mr. Bobo was here ----
    Doc likes this.
  12. albanymike

well so far so good! slackers crashed, but all calls ring in and the audio is crisp!
    LilBit likes this.