Is it possible to set movie reminder dates to your calendar like the pre does?Tips

Last Updated:

1. evoman2be913

evoman2be913 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am new to android and coming from a pre like many of you. I was wondering if there is way with android to display movie times and dates in your calendar we were able to using synergy with the pre.

When I would use flixster or fandango and look at upcoming movies, there was a feature where I can select "add to calendar" and voila! that movie scheduled date would show up in my calendar. It was pretty sweet and set as a reminder for me to know when that scheduled movie date and time were.

is this possible at all with android?

Advertisement
  2. SirSlayer

SirSlayer Well-Known Member

That would need to be something that the 3rd party apps build in. I have Flixter and don't see that option. I would send an email to the developers and ask them to add that.

evoman2be913 likes this.
  3. evoman2be913

Sounds good slayer! I will def do that. Also I was wondering if you knew how to change the color of our calendar settings. I know for Google calendar events you have to login to the pc and set it up from there and sync it but how do I change the "my calendar" events color. It's driving me nuts bc on the pre all my personal events were green but here it is blue which is the same color as my gmail.

Is there not a way we can change the colors directly from the phone itself? Thanks for all your help slayer

4. SirSlayer

SirSlayer Well-Known Member

I don't see a way to change the color in the calendar. I will keep an eye out though.

5. evoman2be913

Thanks again sir slayer you are a gentlemen and a scholar! :D

6. JerryG

JerryG Member

I checked the Fandango web site. The only version that will add to your calendar is on the Pre. All other platforms are currently S.O.O.L. :(

Cheers,
    -Jerry

7. cave-droid

cave-droid Active Member

I wondered the same thing. For now i just add a reminder for myself in Google Calendar and sync.

8. aravind88

aravind88 Member

Mr. Ed likes this.