• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is it possible to view your players email?

Don't you have the email addresses of everyone who's installed your game via your developer console? I'd a chat about with with one of our other mods @scary alien a while back and I'm sure he said he can see all sorts of information about me after I'd installed one of his apps, including the post code my gmail account is linked to.

Also, a few years back, I started receiving emails from a developer marketing their new themes/apps all because they'd picked up my email via me installing one of their apps.

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0
When I had paid apps in the Play Store, I used to be able to see the purchaser's email address and general location (city, zip) of the purchaser--no names, though. That was only true for paid apps--there was (is) NO information returned to me for free apps.

I can't see that information now in my Developer Console since I'm guessing since I pulled the paid apps and only left the free versions out "there".

Cheers!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones