is it the charger or the phone?Support

Last Updated:

1. mabbynum

mabbynum New Member This Topic's Starter

i havent have my phone for a year and i seem to be having issues with it. I can put the phone on the charger all night and it says its 100% charged, but when i take it off the charger it goes to 50%. i have tried a new battery, different chargers and outlet and the same result follow. what should i do

Advertisement
  2. acejavelin

acejavelin Well-Known Member

Think you are pretty much answering your own question... everything that would normally cause this has been tested or replaced, battery, charger, outlet, etc. about the only thing left I can think of is the phone itself. I would do a factory reset, and if the problem is still there get a replacement from Verizon.

3. 3vodroid

3vodroid Well-Known Member

GF had the same problem with 2 strats. Third one has been a charm. She was using a cheapo charger too until the 3rd. Coincidence? Who knows! :)

4. acejavelin

acejavelin Well-Known Member

Could very well be a charger issue... I had some problems with my Stratosphere with chargers that put out less than 800~1000ma. I had one from an old LG that put out 600ma and it would charge (very slowly) but I couldn't get the screen to recognize any touches well it was connected, but if it was connected to a PC it worked fine.