Is it worth the upgrade?Tips

Last Updated:

1. SCPadgeebar

SCPadgeebar Well-Known Member

So, someone offered me a Galaxy S3 for PhP18,500(455USD). He accepts Cash or Trade in but the trade in value would be PhP21,000(517USD).

I asked how much would I add if I would trade in my Galaxy S2. He said I will add PhP8,000(197USD).

I really like the S3 but I don't want to give up my S2 for it. But really, it's a great offer since PhP18,500 is already a cheap price for the S3 here in the Philippines.

So, is it really worth the upgrade?

Advertisement
  2. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Well-Known Member

The SIII is a nice phone but it's replacement is due to be announced in about a month. After that announcement, I'd expect the price of the SIII to start falling. Might be worth holding off for a couple of months.
  3. atmasters

atmasters Well-Known Member

I agree the S3 is an awesome phone but so is your S2 and it always sucks when you upgrade right before the new phone is released. I am holding out as well to wait and see what the S4 has to offer.
  4. dynomot

dynomot Well-Known Member

A figure....oddly recognisable, skulks in from the GSIII forums

Now I'd wait to see what goodies come with the SGSIV. A month ago I'd have said snatch his hand off. Another bonus is the SGS2 forum is much better too. ;) :D
  5. pete72

pete72 Member

My work phone is an S3. I'm still happy with my S2 & don't feel any need to upgrade even if it only cost me $50
  6. atmasters

atmasters Well-Known Member

I am very happy with the JB update and gives us on a S2 some of the great options you would get with the S3. Mind you the S3 has a nicer screen and yes some great features but with my S2 now on JB I can wait for the new S4.