• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

is mordern safety measures ... making Darwinism fail???

dan330

Extreme Android User
Jan 22, 2010
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...Science&section=us_science&utm_hp_ref=science

That is an example of many similar articles I have read.. of people doing dumb and dangerous things....
this guy.. left the safety of the boardwalk... walked into the DANGEROUS restricted area for almost 700ft.
with all the warnings and signs around... he had to work really hard to... find his end.

300 yrs ago... Darwinism would have seen him not grow to breeding age.
so only the strong and smartest grow and pass on their genes.

does that mean.. with all our modern safety rules and everything society tries to do to protect us from ourselves.
does that mean that Darwinism is no longer working? and idiots are reproducing?
more and more will be part of the gene pool.
our species is not getting better and better .. but.......................................?????

Last edited:
Sadly yes.

This is what has happened in South Africa.

Not even more than 100 years ago - before the white man came to Africa from Europe there was NO MEDICINE (what so ever) in Southern Africa... so with the Western civilization's incredible medical intervention in Africa - the population BOOMED because those who would have previously just DIED from the millions of children they would have had from the useless excuse African "medical procedures" are now able to just freely produce due to modern Western medicine intervention... like locusts they totally out number the useful people...

Most African children just died at birth because they didn't even know what the kidney was... just... and had no knowledge of medicine... still sticking bones through each others noses... and trying to figure out some super basic shit...

And thus this is how a demographic of almost 5 million white people to 5 million black people back in 1900 .... to 5 million white people to about 40 million black people approximately today or modern times...so today the demographic is totally out of control due to Western intervention... and the ratio is now insanely out of proportion... so yes it has kind of BACK FIRED in a way... you can't let people survive in huge numbers if they don't even have the knowledge and understanding it took to get there... you're asking for serious shit if you let millions survive who don't even know what the loop of Henle is...

This would have never happened normally without Western intervention... thus idiots have over run the intelligent people multiplying like flies... totally out numbered... like millions of flies...

You can't give an (ANGRY) monkey life when the family can't even support it properly and feed it... I am sorry to say but it is true what I say... hate me all you want... it is true what I say...

South Africa is doomed because all the idiots have been allowed to just BOOM in HUGE numbers when they have never seen this in all their lives...

SO... basically YES.... safety measures HAVE allowed the idiots to over run the smart people!

Please watch this video to demonstrate what I am talking about... enjoy!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones