• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is Motorola playing games with us or what.?

EddyR

Dec 28, 2011
According to Motorola / At&t we were supposed to receive ICS for the Atrix 2 on "early Q3 2012"..

Last time I checked Q3 started back on Jul 1st.... August will be over in less than 15 days and STILL Motorola claims on their page that its in "development" stage...

This is the main reason people go custom....I have a friend who has an Galaxy S2 and he is running a custom Jellybean version already... While in the other hand we remain stuck with Gingerbread and judging for the way it goes we WILL stay that way...

This is my LAST Motorola phone...No open boot loader.!?, no business.!

According to Motorola / At&t we were supposed to receive ICS for the Atrix 2 on "early Q3 2012"..

Last time I checked Q3 started back on Jul 1st.... August will be over in less than 15 days and STILL Motorola claims on their page that its in "development" stage...

This is the main reason people go custom....I have a friend who has an Galaxy S2 and he is running a custom Jellybean version already... While in the other hand we remain stuck with Gingerbread and judging for the way it goes we WILL stay that way...

This is my LAST Motorola phone...No open boot loader.!?, no business.!

We are likely going to get Jelly Bean!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones