so it seems like the only possible way of getting through a day without re-charging my phone is if i turn off wifi, 3g, sync, gps, everything... usually i leave gps off and jusg leave 3g on, however one day i went in to work and left my phone in my locker ... i had just taken it off the plug when i went in and when i checked my phone on my meal break it was down to 18 percent!! it was not being used or anything. I feel like even with moderate use the battery will die within 6 hours.... less if i use it often. I took it in to the verizon store thinking i may have gotten a bad battery but the guy basically shewed me away and said that's just how the phone is. I am thinking of getting the 3500mah battery , however i worry that maybe it's the phone itself that is bad? is it possible something may be wrong with my phone that is killing the battery?? anyway... is this normal?? what would you do?