• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is my dream news feed app out there?

So there are a ton of RSS readers and news widgets out there, and I have been trying them all, and have yet to find what I am looking for. What I need is a news app, that can create a large widget to give news feeds. But not just one feed. One that pulls from multiple sources of my choice, something likely looking like twitter feeds, but I hate cluttering my social network with 6 different news sources, all spewing 6 headlines an hour.

Now I thought RSS Widgetboard would be what I wanted. You can select from a multitude of feeds. But, only one can show up on the widget. Which means I can have one large widget with a feed from one specific source, or a bunch of small widgets, all with different sources, each only giving one headline (and usually only half of the headline at that.)

So, all of that being said, does anyone know of an app that is capable of this, or does it just go on the list of unattainable apps to ask Santa for?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones