Is my OS crashing?

Last Updated:

1. tuz

tuz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I activated this Evo yesterday and have been using it happily, and now for the past hour or so when I turn it on and hit Home from whatever app I'm in, a white HTC screen comes up and the interface seems to reset itself, with a black wallpaper and a "loading" box with a spinning circle, and then the shortcuts/apps populate the screen over a few seconds. This has happened
    for some downloaded market apps as well as a native app or two. It's possible that this has started happening after I tried running Goggles for the first time and it crashes when I hit "allow."

Any idea about what's going on?

Advertisement
  2. G2L

G2L Active Member

I don't consider this to be any news. :mad:

3. Brinkley1988

Brinkley1988 Well-Known Member

Have you installed any apps before this problem be found? You could remove apps one by one, and check again after remove every app.

4. tuz

tuz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Oh dear this should be in the Android Lounge, huh! Sorry about that, can I move it or is that a mod's job?

5. grainysand

grainysand Well-Known Member

Do you use a task killer? If so, it appears you've set it to auto-kill all processes, including Sense (your homescreen/launcher app), which would explain the white screen and icons repopulating. Remove task killer.