• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Is my phone stock?

Lanning66

Lurker
Jun 13, 2011
Az
I followed a method to unroot my Slide because I need to send it to HTC but I'm not sure if that put my phone completely back to stock. I read somewhere that you have to downgrade the radio too. Tried searching online to find stock version numbers but no luck. I'm a noob for sure so thanks for any help!

My info: Baseband Version: 47.3203.35.06U_7.08.35.04S

Kernel Version: 2.6.29-ac95c6a6
htc kernel@and18-2 #1

Build Number: 1.26.531.1 CL174750 release-keys

Software Number: 1.26.531.1

Yes my phone was rooted and I even told them so over the phone but I also told them it's a Nexus One (a developer phone) and I'm a developer so I'm supposed to be allowed to root, but I have heard others say they haven't had any problems either and they were not devs.

Sweet, thanks again. I'll just send it to them and hope for the best! I couldn't see them caring too much since they just promised not to lock the bootloaders.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones