1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Is my plan ok? (Ontario)

1. djdestroyer

djdestroyer New Member

- 200 local minutes
    - 100 bonus minutes
    - 200 Canadian long-distance minutes
    - 500mb of data
    - Unlimited text/picture messaging
    - Unlimited evenings/weekends (starting early at 6pm)
    - Family Calling
    - Conference calling/call display/caller ID/call waiting/voicemail 10
    - International Data Roaming
    - International Voice Roaming
    - FIM $15 - 3 years free (no idea what this even is?)

I pay $65.80 every month (included charges, taxes, etc.)

Am I about on par with the rest of you or am I getting ripped off? I've heard a lot about Wind, mobilicty, Koodo and the like so I want to gauge myself. I use to have free incoming calls as well but they took it away... no idea why but I tried to complain to no avail.

Let me know!

Advertisement
  2. GalaxyEuropa

GalaxyEuropa Well-Known Member

I dont know if this is comparable as i live i the UK.

- 300mins
    - Unlimited texts
    - 500mb Data
    - 30 free mms msgs

3. iWhatever

iWhatever New Member

Seriously check out Mobilicity if you live in one of their zones! I was with Rogers for 25 years or so getting a special rate but Mobilicity blew them out of the water. I now have unlimited Everything (Data, North American L/D, Global Texting, etc. etc. ) basically for $40.00 + GST monthly. My rate is guaranteed not to increase also. Wait for a promotion though. They also have a great affiliation with T-mobile for extremely affordable roaming while State-side.