Is Pandora available for the Xperia T?

Last Updated:

1. MajorShads

MajorShads Member

Hi folks,

I want to get hold of the app Pandora Radio, but when I tried to get the app, it said that this video is not available in your Country. eh?? a relative not far from me has it on his mobile, also an Experia forgottten which model but he has it, and we are both in the UK.

I don't get it lol

Hope someone can help me please :)

2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Pandora shouldn't work outside the US, just because when you register it gets your location and then tells you it isn't available, you should see what your friend did you find a work around, i am certain others would be interested as well.

Sorry about your luck :(
  3. MajorShads

MajorShads Member

Oh right, ok cheers, my luck has always been poor lol do you know of any others that would be ok for the UK?

I will indeed look into it and ask him and then post back for others.
  4. Digital Controller

I know a lot of my friends use Spotify in the US, but i am pretty positive it was in the UK before here :)
  5. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

Jango works where I am, a third world country in Asia. LOL. Should work in the UK. :p
    mikedt likes this.
  6. MajorShads

MajorShads Member

Great, will look into them, do they allow for playing tracks offline? only I can't really afford to be on the internet for ages lol this might be a daft question, I have a feeling that I have completely lost it lol
  7. Digital Controller

I know paying like 5$/m for Spotify will allow offline playing :)
  8. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

Most of the music streaming and download services seem to be United States only. What does the rest of the world do......pirate? :rolleyes: Blame the Recording Industry Association of America.

Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.
    We believe that you are in China