• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is Remember The Milk worth the $25 bucks per year?

I've just been using color notes for groceries, one widget for each store, free and works just fine :)

screenshot-1330979569684.png

Upvote 0
I just use google docs, type it up on the pc the whole week before I go (typed in the order that I walk through the store) and when I'm at the store I just delete lines as I pick things up.

You can invite anyone with a gmail account to be an editor to any of your docs and you can both work on one at the same time.

I did look like a doof in the store last night standing around while the new version of g-docs kept crapping out. "document must be refreshed" or something like that, old one never did that.

Upvote 0
We use out of milk. Free to try, $5 (one time) for pro version with sync. My wife and I use the sync from device to device to avoid buying the same thing. Shopping lists is also accessible via any computer. When one of us is shopping, instead of calling to add items we add them to the list via pc and they show up on the shoppers phone almost instantly.

Upvote 0
We use out of milk. Free to try, $5 (one time) for pro version with sync. My wife and I use the sync from device to device to avoid buying the same thing. Shopping lists is also accessible via any computer. When one of us is shopping, instead of calling to add items we add them to the list via pc and they show up on the shoppers phone almost instantly.

Our Groceries does all of this too... for free.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones